I recently saw a bumper sticker for sale that said: "You! Off my planet!"
I feel like that now! Can I drop out of society for say, a month?
I swear, if I didn't have Seth to take care of (and if we had any extra money), it would be tempting to say, "Look, I need a break. A long one. See you in a few weeks!"
Unfortunately, that's not an option. So I'll just have to deal with people until I can some day. Guess I'll just have to catch my "vacation" in small bits here and there. A long shower here, reading my books there. Eh. Oh well.
I need to find that bumper sticker. I want it for my car. heh heh
At least I've got my husband and parents to "vent" to, and a few friends. I hope I'm not wearing them out....so much has happened this year and I'm so stretched to the limit! I try not to unload on any one of them all at once....I try to limit spreading the misery as much as possible!
Oh well. Life isn't perfect. Too bad.
Monday, March 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment