Okay, I don't know if this baby giraffe is a boy, but it makes me think of me and Seth. I've recently heard of a teenage boy in our community that ran away, and it made me want to go straight to my 9 year old and hug him. You only get one family. Little boys are only little ONCE. Made me thankful to have my little guy safe at home tonight.Thursday, September 11, 2008
Moms and Boys
Okay, I don't know if this baby giraffe is a boy, but it makes me think of me and Seth. I've recently heard of a teenage boy in our community that ran away, and it made me want to go straight to my 9 year old and hug him. You only get one family. Little boys are only little ONCE. Made me thankful to have my little guy safe at home tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment