Sunday, February 11, 2007

Annual Valentine's Dance

Had fun at the dance Saturday night. They had a chocolate fountain (OH that was fun...I must do that again sometime) and lots of good food. Nice to let loose, even if it's once a year! Seems like yesterday we were there. Missed our friend Lincoln, though, who passed away last year. He and his wife were always such a fun couple to watch dance. Couldn't help think of them this year. I still can't believe he's gone.

I'm still trying to get over an-almost-sinus-infection. Nothing helps except hot and sour soup, so I may be going to the ol' Buffet City tomorrow for some soup and sushi. Oooh, and maybe some hot tea. Might have to make some now!

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Sorry you're note feeling well! Just blogging and checking in on our favorite Sooner family. Hope your Valentine's Day was special!!! I found a big, handmade Valentine by Madison's homework folder today for "Seph" ... OY! Again, I never should have said he likes blondes. Now he will be too scared to come to a game night! LOL

Mel said...

Thanks for the note! I haven't been here in a while. Madison and "Seph" (LOL) will be a sight to see when they meet, won't they? I can't wait!