With all the fraud stuff fixed...Seth's annual doctor visit done (he's in the 90% percentile for height...I could have told you that!)....things calming down to a low roar again....I can finally take a deep breath and relax (just a little). We had to get a "follow-up" x-ray for Seth....he has a heart murmur but they think it's "innocent" and he'll grow out of it. I'll take the films to the hospital tomorrow. Good thing our sermon was called something like "Why Worry?" yesterday. Good grief. Even though it's just a follow-up and "just to make sure" type of thing, I can't help wondering if Seth's really okay. Well.....of course he is! And there I go again...I used the word "wondering" when I really meant "worrying"!!! I need to work on that. *sigh*
Anyway, I'm really thankful for everything....our health, Ken's ability to go back to school (even though it's hard financially and time-wise), Seth in general (he's a goober, but he's such a good boy)....even my stupid cats! They're healthy again. Dummies are "lactose-intolerant". Only *I* would have *cats* that are lactose-intolerant!!!! bwwaaahahahahaha!!
Life would be boring if nothing happened, I guess! Who needs that?
Have a great day/night. I'm thankful for all my friends and family the most. :)
And no, there's no reason for the picture below. I just like it. heehee (VW Ad)
No comments:
Post a Comment